One of the things I like about summer is the food. The ice cream, the lemonade, the fruit. I love light food as you can eat it by the tonneful without feeling like your overdoing it. Saying that I am not sure eating a huge tub of ice cream everyday would be wise.
I thought I would show you a easy quick dessert that would be perfect for this time of year especially at a bbq or a small garden gathering with friends and family. I found this through Ingrid but added a bit of a twist to it.
What you need.
Some other fruits (I chose dates)
A jar of peanut butter
Some Dark Chocolate
A serving dish
- Chop up some Bananas
- Once the banana’s are chopping take two making a sandwich with peanut butter in the middle.
- After that is done to all the Banana place them in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the other fruits you would like to use ( I like strawberries and Kiwi.)
- Cut up the dark chocolate and place in microwave for a couple of minutes. (You can use Milk or White chocolate if you want too)
- Once the chocolate is melted dip the fruit in to the chocolate placing them on a baking tray.
- Take out your banana and peanut butter sandwich and do the same thing
- Place the baking try in the freezer but at least an hour.
- Then Enjoy
These are light, easy, minimal fuss and most importantly absolutely indulgent while being delicious and nutritious!